Thursday 3 February 2011

Grand Opening on Saturday

Hi all,

This morning I just picked up my copy of Newbury Weekly News where we have an ad on page 3 promoting the Grand Opening on Saturday! Coupled with our leaflets and other promotion, we are expecting lots of brides in on Saturday and I cannot wait!

Remember we cut the ribbon at 10.30 am when very special designer Charlotte Balbier will 'officially open us'. We are very lucky to have Charlotte with us as she has an extremely busy schedule at the moment so my thanks go out to her! Charlotte will be in store until approx 2 pm so do come early to meet her - chat to her about your wedding style, get some ideas from her or a personal recommendation for the perfect 'Charlotte Balbier' dress for you!!

There is no need to book but do come early for a picture with the local paper and to ensure you get to meet Charlotte....

I look forward to meeting you on Saturday.

Mrs Jones x

No comments:

Post a Comment