Thursday 21 April 2011

Royal Wedding Window

Hi everyone,

I must say, I have been excited about this post for a long time - since Kate and Will got engaged in November in fact.

Yes, it's my Royal Wedding Window! I have been pulling together ideas for some time and literally bursting to put it up! It's now up and yesterday we took some lovely shots (as well as some great new shots of the boutique which I will use on my website and share very soon).



The window is centred around the theme 'What will Kate wear' and I have been very fortunate to have had the help from some great local suppliers. The Allium Design Company supplied the red, white and blue flowers including the very regal candelabre which looks fab and my royal wedding cake was supplied by The Little Thatcham Cake Company who's cakes I must say as out of this world! Thank very much to them.









I really hope you like the shots. Come down and see it for yourself!

Have a good Easter all. We will be closed Good Friday and Bank Holiday Monday but open Saturday as usual. Next week the same - closed for the Royal Wedding (sadly my invite must be in the post but we will be watching at home !) open Saturday 30th for some Royal Wedding post gossip and then closed Bank Holiday Monday!

Mrs J xx
http://www.mrsjonesbridal.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment