Thursday 25 August 2011

A Beautiful Mrs Jones Bride!

Hi everyone,

I thought I would publish some pictures of some very special Mrs Jones Brides as I have loved keeping in touch with them to find out all about their day.

The first is Donna Conn (now Timms) a totally gorgeous girl who married Darren on 16th July 2011.

She got married in a Benjamin Roberts '930' dress which looked absolutely stunning on her! We teamed it with a scalloped vintage style veil and sparkly tiara and she looked fabulous! She even had the same wedding jewellery as me! I really enjoyed getting to know Donna and her mum and they are welcome back in for a cuppa anytime!



After a church wedding in Thatcham they had a fabulous reception at The Regency Hotel and despite the earlier rain, the sun shone down just as she was leaving to go to the church!

Donna kindly sent me these pictures to share and some lovely words of thanks..

'I just wanted to say thank you so much for all your help. You were always so welcoming and helpful and I just loved visiting your shop. Thank you for making my wedding dress shopping the experience I had always dreamed of.
Our wedding was amazing, I absolutely loved it and was such a poser. We were even very lucky with the weather and it stopped raining an hour before I was due to leave. I loved wearing my dress so much and wish I could wear it again. (I am planning on watching TV in it at home) '

Thanks for your lovely words Donna and congratulations to you and Darren. Enjoy married life!


Mrs Jones x

To find out more about Benjamin Roberts and the 930 dress click on the link below : http://www.mrsjonesbridal.co.uk/benjaminroberts.html


No comments:

Post a Comment