Tuesday 9 August 2011

Buzz Magazine New Feature

Hi Everyone,

I am very pleased to share with you something I have been working on with a few colleagues!

Buzz Magazine is a local community magazine circulated to circ 40,000 homes in the Newbury area but also available in Waitrose, Morrisons, Sainsburys and other local shops and businesses. I have been working on a regular column for the magazine and the first is out now! I got together with couple of wedding colleagues who offer excellent service and quality to write a feature on all things weddings....

There will be a different topic for each edition and the three of us will write from our different perspectives; myself regarding the dress, Karen from Allium Design re flowers and Lesley at Memories Thru a Lens for all things photography! The aim is to share our experiences and ideas and give a little bit of inspiration to those planning a forthcoming wedding!

Our first topic was all about creating a very 'English Garden Wedding' and unsurprisingly I wrote about lace dresses and how to create that soft boho look!

I hope you like it - next one is out in November!

Mrs Jones x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment