Friday 2 September 2011

2 year Anniversary of Mr and Mrs Jones!

Nope, the shop is not even 1 yet.... It's Mr Jones and I who are celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary on Sunday 4th September!

It's kind of how my journey began (well quite a few months before when searching for my wedding dress!).

I don't want to bore you for hours with lots of pics (I can do that to Mr Jones on Sunday and I will be making him watch the wedding video again!) but I thought I might add a couple of my favourite pictures to the blog (especially as lots of my brides always ask to see pics!).

As a treat, Mr Jones is taking me for lunch where we got married at Washbourne Court Hotel, in Lower Slaughter, Cotswolds and I can't wait!

Hope you like the pics and I haven't bored you too much!

Congratulations Mr Jones - love you lots. x












No comments:

Post a Comment