Thursday 22 September 2011

New Radio Advert!


Hi Everyone,

Lots of things going on at Mrs Jones Bridal Boutique at the moment including...... a new radio advert!!

It aired this morning for the first time and will run for approx 9 weeks! We decided to run a campaign to promote awareness in the area - news is spreading in Newbury that we are here - but I still get people coming in who only 'stumbled across' us and didn't know we were new!

I was a little hesitant in radio advertising - I had visions of some really cheesy jingles but hopefully we've avoided that and the ad is pitched at the right level!

Listen out for the ad on Newbury Sound from today - I am really interested in your comments!

Have a listen by clicking on the below - I have added a few pics to the audio below - just for fun (and to enable me to embed it in the blog!)


Mrs Jones x


No comments:

Post a Comment