Thursday 15 September 2011

Sally in Charlotte Balbier 'Alice'

Hi everyone

Just back from BBEH ( a trade only bridal exhibition in Harrogate). Was a good show - lots and lots of lace (the Kate factor!) and very tiring but was great to see (and buy!) some new dressses from the 2012 collections. These will be hitting the shop in the next few months so will keep you posted on all my lovely new dresses!

I came back to a lovely email in my inbox from the mum of one of my brides. Her daughter Sally got married to Stuart on Saturday 10th September in Charlotte Balbier 'Alice' and looked fantastic - as I knew she would! The weather held out well for them at Newbury Manor. Jane sent me this fantastic picture while Sally enjoys the Greek sun on honeymoon!

Congratulations again Sally - totally stunning. The dress looked fab, your bouquet complimented perfectly and I loved your hairband (a fab piece from Tantrums and Tiaras!)

See you all when you get back!

Mrs Jones x
Alice is by Charlotte Balbier and available to try instore
http://www.mrsjonesbridal.co.uk/charlottebalbiercoll.html#nogo

No comments:

Post a Comment